About the Journal
Aims & Scope
The Eastern European Journal of Transnational Relations (EEJTR) is published by the Faculty of Law, University of Białystok, Poland.
The EEJTR is devoted to the study of the politics, societies, economies, laws and foreign relations of central and eastern European countries (including post-Soviet states) and western European countries. By extension, it also embraces North America and therewith provides a very real opportunity to broaden the conduit of academic transfer that spans the Atlantic.
The journal seeks submissions across a broad spectrum of topics. These include, but are not limited to: state-society relations, law, economics, elections, democratization, foreign policy, criminal justice and migration. Both theoretical and practical submissions are expected.
The journal is dedicated to publications from the social sciences, as well as other related or interdisciplinary fields, as long as they reflect the journal’s mission.
Although the Journal does not support a regular book review section, nevertheless it will occasionally publish reviews of important new works that become available.
The first two volumes of the EEJTR were founded by the Santander Universidades programme.
In 2019 - 2020 the Journal has been a benificiary of the „Support for scientific periodicals” program, generously supported by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education (69.645,00 PLN, Agreement number 403/WCN/2019 of July 16, 2019).
The EEJTR is scored 70 points in the Ministerial List of Journals.
Index Copernicus Value (ICV) 2020: 100.00 (2018: 79.09, 2019: 95.05).
Language of publication: English
Frequency of publication: 2 issues per year
Copyrigts & Open Access Policy
The EEJTR is an Open Access journal. As a result, the entire content of the journal is available free of charge to public users, including institutions. Users can read, download, copy, distribute, print, search the full text of any article, and publish links to it without obtaining permission from the publisher or Author.
The works published in this journal are subject to the following terms:
1. The works are published in the online edition of the journal under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NonDerivs 4.0 Internacional License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0). You can copy, use, distribute, transmit and publicly display, provided acknowledgment of the authorship, the url, and the journal, and not used for commercial purposes. For license details please see: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/.
2. The journal conserves the patrimonial rights (copyright) of the works published, and encourages and allows the reuse of the same under the license specified in point 1.
3. The journal allows authors to spread electronically (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their own website) the published version of his works, as it encourages its circulation and diffusion earliest and thus a possible increase in its citation and scope between the academic community.
Charges, article processing charges (APCs)
The journal does not collect article processing charges nor article submission charges (APCs).
Publisher: University of Bialystok, Faculty of Law (Poland)
The journal’s publisher focuses on making content discoverable and accessible through indexing services. The EEJTR is indexed by the following services:
- CEEOL – Central and Eastern European Online Library
- ERIH PLUS
- EZB – Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek
- ICI World of Journals
- OCLC WorldCat®
- PBN – Polska Bibliografia Naukowa
- RUB – Repozytorium Uniwersytetu w Białymstoku
- Most Wiedzy
The Eastern European Journal of Transnational Relations welcomes advertisements on its site. The journal only displays advertisements that are of relevance to its scope and will be of interest to the readership (e.g. academic programs and services; conferences/events; scholarships/fellowships; journals/publications; institutional outreach etc.). The editor and publisher have the right to decline or withdraw adverts at any point. For more information about advertising with the journal, please contact the Editorial Office. Any direct marketing activities, including solicitation of manuscripts are conducted on behalf of the journal by the Publisher, the Editorial Office or members of the Editorial Team.